Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-10-13T19:08:19Z
dc.date.available2006-10-13T19:08:19Z
dc.date.issued2006-09-06
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 953
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24131
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick April 12, 1976.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe house was located at 1802 Olentangy River Road; the greenhouse salesroom was at 1794 Olentangy River Road. The Ackerman property was also known as the property owned by Gustav & Esther Ackerman, the site of the Ackerman Greenhouse Floral Company, and the house leased to Weldon C. Dillon.en
dc.format.extent75633 bytes
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoenen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleAckerman Propertyen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record