Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-10-13T16:41:41Z
dc.date.available2006-10-13T16:41:41Z
dc.date.issued2006-09-15
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 015
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24129
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick August 25, 1972.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe B & Z Greenhouses and related auxiliary structures were located at 318 West 12th Avenue. They were never officially named by the Board of Trustees. No alternate names have been found.en
dc.format.extent93078 bytes
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoenen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleB & Z Greenhouses and Related Auxiliary Structuresen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record