OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Skull of Stevan Sinđelić

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/40587

Show full item record

 
Title: Skull of Stevan Sinđelić
Creators: Enich, Steven
Issue Date: 1979-11-01
Publisher: Ohio State University. Libraries
Description: Niš
Initially, there were 952 skulls in the four walls of Ćele kula
today only 56 of them remain. Many were removed by relatives for proper burial.
This item comes from a region where place names vary historically and politically. We have used the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names (TGN) as a source for controlled place names. (http://www.getty.edu/research/conducting_research/vocabularies/tgn/)
Place: Niš
Related Item: The photographer's notes for this item can be accessed at: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37202
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/40587
Rights: Copyright Hilandar Research Library. These images may be downloaded for private or academic use. For other use, please contact the Hilandar Research Library (hilandar@osu.edu). Fair use and other exemptions to copyright apply.
Bookmark and Share
Files Size Format View
HIL_ENICH_VID_2_39.jpg 265.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail of Skull of Stevan Sinđelić