OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

WOSU Annex

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38753

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_WOSU_Annex.pdf 68.49Kb PDF View/Open

Title: WOSU Annex
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick September 3, 1973
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-11
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38753
Abstract: WOSU Annex is located at 2470 North Star, behind Building 094. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Probably covered by current sign at street, which reads, "Ohio Educational Broadcasting." In March, 1975 the name was changed to "2470 N. Star Road, Building 2."
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share