OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

WOSU-TV (2470 North Star. Rd.)

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38752

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_WOSU_TV_(2470_North_Star_Rd).pdf 130.3Kb PDF View/Open

Title: WOSU-TV (2470 North Star. Rd.)
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick June 7, 1973
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-11
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38752
Abstract: WOSU-TV (2470 North Star. Rd.) is located at 2470 North Star Road. Never Officially named by Board of Trustees action. Called "WOSU-TV Television Station" on drawings. Board action approving the plans used the name, "Television Station Studio Building." Later Board minutes refer to "Television Station Building." Current sign in front of building reads "Ohio Educational Broadcasting." (Building currently leased to Ohio Educational Television Network.) The sign in front of the building now carries the name "Richard B. Hull Operations Center." The following additional name for this building has been found on old campus maps: "Educational TV".
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share