OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

The Knowledge Bank is scheduled for regular maintenance on Sunday, April 20th, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EDT. During this time users will not be able to register, login, or submit content.

University Hospitals Clinic

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38723

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_University_Hospitals_Clinic.pdf 125.4Kb PDF View/Open

Title: University Hospitals Clinic
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick September 26, 1974
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-10
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38723
Abstract: University Hospitals Clinic is located at 456 Clinic Drive. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built as "Ambulatory Patient Teaching Facility". An early name for this building was "Medical Center Outpatient Teaching Facility." Effective July 1, 1986 the aadress of this building became 456 W. Tenth Ave. On November 1, 1991 The Board of Trustees resolved that the fifth floor of the University Hospital Clinic was to be named "The William H. Havener Eye Center".
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share