OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

T-Hangars 1-3, Don Scott Field

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38699

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_T-Hangars_1-3_Don_Scott_Field.pdf 54.55Kb PDF View/Open

Title: T-Hangars 1-3, Don Scott Field
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick February 6, 1973
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-10
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38699
Abstract: T-Hangars 1-3, Don Scott Field were located at 3160 Case Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. In May 1977 the address of these buildings was changed to 2160 W. Case Road.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share