OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

The Knowledge Bank is scheduled for regular maintenance on Sunday, April 20th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT. During this time users will not be able to register, login, or submit content.

Garage and Laundry Building

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38507

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Garage_and_Laundry_Building.pdf 106.8Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Garage and Laundry Building
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick May 28, 1976
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-04
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38507
Abstract: Garage and Laundry Building is located at 2043/61 Millikin Road. (Millikin Road also referred to as Millikin Drive, Building Road, and Service Drive.) Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built as part of Service Building, which was also called Central Service Building. However, Building 032 is a separate structure. The Board of Trustees on February 3, 1978 named this building the Public Safety Building. The Office of Campus Planning on September 10, 1979 changed the address of this building from 2043-2061 Millikin Road to 2043 Millikin Road.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share