OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Dairy Calf Barn

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38461

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Dairy_Calf_Barn.pdf 67.41Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Dairy Calf Barn
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick March 14, 1973
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2009-08-03
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/38461
Abstract: Dairy Calf Barn is located at 2449 Carmack Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built under general title of "Animal Science Livestock Center," which included buildings at three locations. Building 316 was included as part of the "Waterman Farm Complex." Referred to on drawings as "Maternity and Calf Barn." Also known as "Calf Barn--Waterman."
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share