University Hall

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_University_Hall.pdf 104.1Kb PDF View/Open

Title: University Hall
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick April 19, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2007-02-09
Publisher: The Ohio State University
Related Item: The University Archives has photographs of this building: (Distant view, 1896); (Entry draped for President McKinley's death, 1902); (Exterior view, 1905); (Exterior view, 1905); (Exterior view, 1930); (Exterior view, 1946); (Exterior view, 1959); (Interior view, 1907); (President's Office, 1905); (View of auditorium, year unknown)
Abstract: University Hall was located at 216 North Oval Drive. This structure was officially named "University Hall" by the Board of Trustees on March 1, 1892. University Hall was also known as The College, The College Building, the College Edifice, the Main Building, the Administration Building, the University Building, the Varsity Hall, the University Hall (Executive Offices), the Town Hall, and the Executive Offices, University Hall.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share