University College, Building 13

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Show simple item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_University_College_Building_13.pdf 69.85Kb PDF View/Open

dc.creator Herrick, John H. 2007-02-26T17:49:01Z 2007-02-26T17:49:01Z 2007-02-09
dc.identifier.other Herrick ID: 314
dc.description Entry created by John H. Herrick January 31, 1974. en
dc.description John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University en
dc.description The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history. en
dc.description.abstract University College, Building 13 is located at 1050 Carmack Road. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. However, on May 3, 1974, The Board of Trustees named this building "West Hall" until such time as a suitable memorial name is selected. This structure's name was changed to "John T. Mount Hall" by the Board of Trustees on June 9, 1983. It is also known as the West Campus--Fifth Building, the Building 311, and the West Campus Building 13. en
dc.format.extent 264561 bytes
dc.format.extent 71534 bytes
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.language.iso en_US en
dc.publisher The Ohio State University en
dc.relation The University Archives has photographs of this building: (Exterior view, 1955); (Exterior view, year unknown); (Exterior view, 1974) en
dc.rights This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder. en
dc.title University College, Building 13 en
dc.type Other en