OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

University College, Building 13

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24550

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_University_College_Building_13.pdf 69.85Kb PDF View/Open

Title: University College, Building 13
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick January 31, 1974.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2007-02-09
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24550
Related Item: The University Archives has photographs of this building: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37747 (Exterior view, 1955); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37824 (Exterior view, year unknown); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37825 (Exterior view, 1974)
Abstract: University College, Building 13 is located at 1050 Carmack Road. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. However, on May 3, 1974, The Board of Trustees named this building "West Hall" until such time as a suitable memorial name is selected. This structure's name was changed to "John T. Mount Hall" by the Board of Trustees on June 9, 1983. It is also known as the West Campus--Fifth Building, the Building 311, and the West Campus Building 13.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share