OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Women's Dining Hall

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24547

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Women's_Dining_Hall.pdf 108.6Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Women's Dining Hall
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick July 17, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2007-02-12
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24547
Abstract: The Women's Dining Hall is located at 251 West 12th Avenue. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. However, on April 1, 1983, the name of this structure was changed to "June F. Kennedy Commons" by the Board of Trustees. It is also known as the Women's Dormitory--Unit B, the Women's Dormitories, the Women's Dormitory--12th Avenue Project, the Canfield Refectory, the Women's Residence Food Service, the Oxley Dining Hall, the Refectory, the Women's Dormitory Refectory, the Dining Hall, the Women's Residence (sic), the Dorm Dining Hall, and the June L. Kennedy Commons, Women's Commons.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share