OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

T-Hanger 4

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24530

Show simple item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_T-Hangar_4.pdf 61.94Kb PDF View/Open

dc.creator Herrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned 2007-02-22T19:05:06Z
dc.date.available 2007-02-22T19:05:06Z
dc.date.issued 2007-02-08
dc.identifier.other Herrick ID: 901
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24530
dc.description Entry created by John H. Herrick December 18, 1986. en
dc.description John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University en
dc.description The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history. en
dc.description.abstract T-Hanger 4 is located at 2160 W. Case Rd. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees, and no alternate names have been found. en
dc.format.extent 264561 bytes
dc.format.extent 63430 bytes
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.language.iso en_US en
dc.publisher The Ohio State University en
dc.rights This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder. en
dc.title T-Hanger 4 en
dc.type Other en