OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

The Knowledge Bank is scheduled for regular maintenance on Sunday, April 20th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT. During this time users will not be able to register, login, or submit content.

Page Hall Annex

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24369

Show simple item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Page_Hall_Annex.pdf 93.09Kb PDF View/Open

dc.creator Herrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned 2007-01-24T16:06:28Z
dc.date.available 2007-01-24T16:06:28Z
dc.date.issued 2006-12-13
dc.identifier.other Herrick ID: H 412
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24369
dc.description Entry created by John H. Herrick July 25, 1978. en
dc.description John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University en
dc.description The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history. en
dc.description.abstract The Page Hall Annex was located at the southwest corner of the Ohio Union Parking Ramp (288). For indexing purposes, it is arbitrarily assigned to 1770 College Road. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. It was also known as the Building T 105 during construction and the Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building II. Includes addendum. en
dc.format.extent 95327 bytes
dc.format.extent 264561 bytes
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.language.iso en_US en
dc.publisher The Ohio State University en
dc.rights This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder. en
dc.title Page Hall Annex en
dc.type Other en