OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

The Knowledge Bank is scheduled for regular maintenance on Sunday, April 20th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT. During this time users will not be able to register, login, or submit content.

Page Hall Annex

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24369

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Page_Hall_Annex.pdf 93.09Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Page Hall Annex
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick July 25, 1978.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2006-12-13
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24369
Abstract: The Page Hall Annex was located at the southwest corner of the Ohio Union Parking Ramp (288). For indexing purposes, it is arbitrarily assigned to 1770 College Road. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. It was also known as the Building T 105 during construction and the Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building II. Includes addendum.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share