Page Hall

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Page_Hall.pdf 60.99Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Page Hall
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick April 13, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2006-12-13
Publisher: The Ohio State University
Related Item: The University Archives has photographs of this building: (Department of Archaeology office and library, 1905); (Department of Archaeology specimen display, 1910); (Exterior view, 1903); (Exterior view, 1914); (Exterior view, year unknown); (Interior view, 1965); (Law library, 1910); (Aerial view, with Hagerty Hall, 1947); (View across Oval during Cane Rush, 1909); (View across Oval toward Page Hall during Prize Drill, 1907); (Aerial view of Sullivant (bottom), Page (middle) and Hagerty (top) halls, year unknown)
Abstract: Page Hall is located at 65 South Oval Drive, but the address was changed in July, 1975 to 1810 College Road. This structure was officially named "Page Hall" by the Board of Trustees on May 26, 1902 in honor of Henry F. Page. It is also known as the Law Building, the Hunter Hall, the Henry Folsom Page Hall, and the Hunter Law Bldg. Includes addenda.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share