OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Machinery Shed

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24362

Show simple item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Machinery_Shed.pdf 75.01Kb PDF View/Open

dc.creator Herrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned 2007-01-23T20:21:22Z
dc.date.available 2007-01-23T20:21:22Z
dc.date.issued 2006-12-11
dc.identifier.other Herrick ID: H 325
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24362
dc.description Entry created by John H, Herrick November 11, 1975. en
dc.description John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University en
dc.description The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history. en
dc.description.abstract The Machinery Shed was located at 3605 Tremont Road. This structure was never officially named by Board of Trustees action. It was also known as the Maintenance Building, the Workshop, the Shops, the Service Shed, the Old Service Shed, the Pro Quarters, the Pro Shop, and the Caddy House. en
dc.format.extent 76820 bytes
dc.format.extent 264561 bytes
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.format.mimetype application/pdf
dc.language.iso en_US en
dc.publisher The Ohio State University en
dc.rights This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder. en
dc.title Machinery Shed en
dc.type Other en