OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Newton Hall

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24352

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Newton_Hall.pdf 101.1Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Newton Hall
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick June 16, 1976.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2006-12-13
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24352
Related Item: The University Archives has photographs of this building: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37778 (Exterior view, ca. 1975)
Abstract: Newton Hall is located at 1585 Neil Avenue. This structure was officially named Mildred E. Newton Hall by the Board of Trustees on September 8, 1972. It is also known as the School of Nursing and the Nursing Building. Includes addenda.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share