OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

The Knowledge Bank is scheduled for regular maintenance on Sunday, April 20th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT. During this time users will not be able to register, login, or submit content.

B & Z Greenhouses and Related Auxiliary Structures

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24129

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_B_&_Z_G ... d_Auxiliary_Structures.pdf 90.89Kb PDF View/Open

Title: B & Z Greenhouses and Related Auxiliary Structures
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick August 25, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2006-09-15
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24129
Abstract: The B & Z Greenhouses and related auxiliary structures were located at 318 West 12th Avenue. They were never officially named by the Board of Trustees. No alternate names have been found.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share