OSU Navigation Bar

The Ohio State University University Libraries Knowledge Bank

Dairy Cattle Barn

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24307

Show full item record

Files Size Format View
Herrick_Dairy_Cattle_Barn.pdf 12.52Kb PDF View/Open

Title: Dairy Cattle Barn
Creators: Herrick, John H.
Description: Entry created by John H. Herrick August 25, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.
Issue Date: 2006-11-21
Publisher: The Ohio State University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/24307
Related Item: The University Archives has photographs of this building: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37510 (Exterior view, 1940); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37492 (Exterior view from southeast, 1928)
Abstract: For indexing purposes the Dairy Cattle Barn was given the same address as its successor (022), namely 1973 Plumb Hall Court. This structure was never officially named by Board of Trustees action and was also known as the Dairy Barn and the Cattle Barn.
Rights: This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Bookmark and Share